Client: Hasbro UK
Agency: The Smalls
Writer/Director - Will Kenning
Producer - Syd Heather
DOP - Howard Mills
Camera Assistant - Jono Moore
Gaffer - Hélio Ribeiro
Sparks - Robert Shears & Giovanni Mattei
Production Designer - Lucy Gahagan
Make Up & Costume - Diana Bruton
Sound Recording, Design & Mixing - Freddie Nevison
Chaperone - Michele Zadek Ewing
Runners - Stuie Laurie & Sarah Langrish-Smith
Grade - The Mill
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Working with The Smalls agency and writer/director Will Kenning, I successfully oversaw and produced a 60" / 30" / 15" national online promotional campaign for HASBRO UK to promote their BABY ALIVE: POTTY TRAINING DOLLS.
The promos have achieved 1M+ Youtube Views and 900K+ accumulated impressions across Facebook & Instagram.
Key responsibilities and achievements include:
- Alongside the director and Models Direct, I assisted in casting real-world actor-parents and their kids to ensure a smoother production process and authentic relationships on screen.
- Worked directly with multiple councils across the country to handle all child licenses and permits required for working with kids - as well as working closely with a chaperone for the 2-day shoot.
- Successfully managed a £30K budget (above and below the line) including sourcing, negotiating and hiring all cast and crew, locations, and kit and postproduction services.
- Took part in various meetings and conference calls, balancing the needs of the client (Hasbro) and the agency (The Smalls) throughout prep, production and postproduction towards final delivery.
- Completed all necessary paperwork and permits (cast agreements, location and parking permits, work hours for children) and tracked all expenditures to ensure the project remained firmly within budget.