Independent Comedy TV Pilot
Production Company: Tremendous Pictures Ltd
Sunset Dreams is a caravan park facing its twilight years - a forgotten seaside resort in deepest England that is at risk of closure unless Ben and Barbara can think of a way to keep the park open.
Currently unavailable to view to the public.
Please get in touch for a private screener.
Directed by Chris Wickett
Written by Chris Wickett, Mattias Penman and Lydia Hourihan
Produced by Syd Heather
Co-Producer: Gemma Hurley
Music by: Marina Elderton
Director of Photography: Andrew Roger
Edited by: Jon Dean and Chris Wickett
Casting: Jenna Bamberger
Costume & Make Up: Nicole Garbett & Lucy Scrimgeour
Art Direction: Alice Norman, Jess Gibbs
Camera Assistant: Fatosh Olgacher
Camera Trainee: James Coyne
Sound Recording: Malcolm Cromie
Sound Design: Annie Lloyd, Marc Specter
Visual Effects: Mat Hill
Location Manager: John Sissions
Stills Photographer: Brendan Walker
Mattias Penman & Lydia Hourihan
Emily Joyce, John Ramm, Rasmus Harddiker, Marnie Baxter, Pablo Raybould and Terenia Edwards.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Inspired by character comedies like Nuts In May, The Royle Family, This Is Spinal Tap and Human Remains, Sunset Dreams is a British comedy exploring summer holiday nostalgia that was successfully crowdfunded on Kickstarter and raised enough money to make a TV pilot.
As part of my role as producer, I was responsible for various logistics and creative decisions including (but not limited to):
- Creative development of the idea with the core creative team.
- Script breakdown - sourcing all filming locations and accommodation in Sheppey.
- Leading a micro-team throughout pre-production and production.
- Managing day-to-day logistics and shooting schedules whilst filming on location.
- Working closely with the casting director to secure a recognisable and saleable cast from TV.
- Securing cost-effective accommodation, food and kit deals within tight budget perimeters without sacrificing the quality of the end product.